The Benchmade 9101 Auto Stryker Knife This Benchmade Auto Stryker knife incorporates a larger, stronger locking button for easier blade deployment, open back spacer design for easy maintenance, deeper index groove and increased spring force. The handle is machined 6061 T-6 black anodized aluminum and also includes reversible tip-up pocket clip. Features a 3.60 154CM stainless steel tanto blade with BK coated finish.
- 9500 Mini-Auto Stryker
- BENCHMADE DESIGN U.S.A.
- The 9101 next generation Auto-Stryker incorporates a larger, stronger locking button, open back spacer design for easy maintenance and increased spring force.
- Push-button automatic with integrated safety
- 154CM stainless steel tanto blade (58-61HRC)
- Machined 6061 T-6 black anodized aluminum handle with reversible tip-up pocket clip
- Blade Length: 2.95" (7.49cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.100" (2.54mm)
- Overall Length: 7.21" (18.31cm)
- Closed Length: 4.26" (10.82cm)
- Handle Thickness: 0.47" (11.90mm)
- Weight: 2.90oz (82.21g)